Veritas was the first agency to ‘influence the influencers’™ by engaging the minds & hearts of individuals whose endorsement drives preference, positive word-of-mouth and purchase. Our approach continues to lead the marketplace through a mixture of art and science. With a combination of bespoke influencer marketing strategies and our secret sauce . We are masters of influence and we can measure IMPACT, not just impressions.
Veritas is looking for an Account Manager to lead account teams, provide direction to team members and handle profitability of assigned accounts. You also participate in the development of new business, online strategies and participate in new business pitches when required.
What You’ll Do
• Work with senior team members in the agency to nurture strong client partnerships
• Ability to meet deadlines, priorities and delegate
• Handle client demands in the consumer/retail space
• Demonstrate team leadership (client facing and internal)
• Embody a deep understanding of social and digital communications
• Understands the agency processes and ensures their implementation, including mandatory account service processes, budget modeling and billing (accounting principles and profitability models).
• Maintains and monitors workflows and assignments by effectively/efficiently running account team and able to problem solve and offer solutions as needed
• Understands and achieves billable targets
• Takes initiative to ensure timely and profitable completion of projects
• Ensure budgets are accurate and projects are profitable
• Successfully lead team and ensure projects are on strategy by providing clear direction and mentorship
• Effectively interprets/develops plans based on client briefs
• Build strong and fruitful relationships with clients and agency partners
• Mentor, guides and develops junior staff
• Offer creative solutions to client, team and their business challenges
• Prepare or review all client material to ensure that they are on track and presentable before submission to clients
• Keenly aware of current trends which includes researching, exploring and integrating marketing applications and ethics
• Ensure/Initiate program success by measuring results based on Metrics and critical results for all programs agency wide and actively provide clients with additional information regularly
• Intimate knowledge of the agency offerings in order to best serve existing clients (cross selling offerings)
• Build/Maintain relationships with industry partners and key influencers (incl. media)
• Identify and commit to organic growth and new business opportunities
Who You Are:
You have at least 5 years of experience working in an agency (preferably PR) and running accounts. You are a detailed Project Manager and have an attractive record for both servicing clients and leading your team. You have a deep appreciation for communication and an advanced knowledge of media and PR landscape. You can work autonomously and are able to lead a variety of projects at the same time.
What You’ll Get:
• A competitive salary and all the beverages and snacks you could ask for
• Health and Dental benefits
• Group RRSP matching
• A convenient and fun working environment
• Company computer
• Collaboration on agency activities/working groups
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• Contribution to the ongoing education of the agency’s corporate knowledge of social media and online marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role, we will only contact those we are interested in meeting.
Sound like you? Then feel free to submit your resume and why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org