The finance & accounting intern supports various accounting related tasks within the Finance team. Ideally this intern is currently enrolled in an accounting or finance degree program and can therefore apply accounting principles to the work required.
- Work closely with the entire Agency Team to support and meet or exceed their needs
- Be the point person on payables and expenses for the entire agency
- Be the champion of process and cost improvements in payables and expenses related areas, supported by the Accounting Manager and the CFO
- Responsible to process payables and expenses in accordance to guidelines and policies
- Follow up on any issues and/or outstanding invoices and expenses, including any Corporate Visa claims
- Update finance database on vendor terms, wire and other details as may be required
- Responsible for mailing and filing as required
- Assist the Accounting Manager and CFO on ad hoc projects, including but not limited to automating processes, special reports and review, tax filing and banking
Qualifications and Experience:
• Currently enrolled in an accounting or finance degree program preferred
• Minimum 3 months related experience
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles
- Comfortable with MS Office (Outlook, Excel) and any other accounting applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to undertake activities with minimal to no direction (works autonomously)
- Ability to manage a variety of projects at the same time (multi-tasking)
- A true team player
If you’re looking for a predictable 9-5 work environment, this isn’t the job for you. If you’re inspired by brilliant and creative people, making sustainable friendships and have an overall passion for your work, then you should apply.
Please email applications to Valeria Moniz at email@example.com
Application deadline: Immediate
Thanks to all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.