Veritas was the first agency to ‘influence the influencers’™ by engaging the minds & hearts of individuals whose endorsement drives preference, positive word-of-mouth and purchase. Our approach continues to lead the marketplace through a mixture of art and science. With a combination of bespoke influencer marketing strategies and our secret sauce. We are masters of influence and we can measure IMPACT, not just impressions.
Veritas is looking for a Vice President to lead account teams, provide direction to team members and handle profitability of assigned accounts. You also participate in both the ELT (Executive Leadership Team) and SMT (Senior Management Team).
What You’ll Do:
- Active member of SMT (Senior Management Team) and contributor of ELT (Executive Leadership Team) as required
- Identify staff resource issues as part of the SMT
- Provide senior oversight of clients that fall within the Group including strategic guidance, creative ideation, organic growth and conflict resolution.
- Work/Communicate with other VPs to ensure sharing of staff based on client needs is matched with talents of team, to maximize both billing and client service.
- Interact and provides senor level strategic counsel to clients
- Responsible for creation of high quality products in writing, editing and plan development
- Lead, mentors and motivates all members of the teams
- Prospect, pursues, leads and pitches new or incremental business as needed
- Secure incremental revenue through organic growth for the agency that contributes to annual targets (including upsell and cross sell opportunities)
- Align with ELT on revenue projections based on client budgets
- Escalate to ELT potential issues proactively
- Understand related client needs in relations to staffing utilizations & projections
- Align with ELT on all staffing needs
- Escalate potential issues in a timely fashion
- Understand related client needs in relation to staffing utilizations & projections
- Align with ELT on all staffing needs
- Escalate potential staffing and resources issues to ELT
- Work with Finance team to prepare and review reconciliations against budget, and to continuously improve accuracies, efficiencies and controls in invoicing, payables, receivables and other related processes
- Work with G&I, ELT and other members to capture business opportunities, both new and organic, in alignment with overall strategy and target
- Timely submission of timesheets, purchase orders, expenses and invoices
- Compliance and support of all policies, processes and financial deadlines
- Play an integral part in agency marketing activities to build the Veritas brand
Who You Are:
You have at least 10 years of experience working in an agency (preferably PR) and overseeing accounts. You are highly strategic with a demonstrated understanding of the link between strategy and creative. You have a passion for business development and do so through personal contacts, creativity and professional knowledge etc. You have a deep appreciation for communication and an advanced knowledge of media, PR and Influencer landscape.
What You’ll Get:
- A competitive salary and all the beverages and snacks you could ask for
- Extended Health and Dental benefits
- Group RRSP matching
- A convenient, fun and collaborative working environment
- Company computer
- Collaboration on agency activities/working groups
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Contribution to the ongoing education of the agency’s corporate knowledge of social media and online marketing
- We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role, but we will only contact those we are interested in meeting.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.