Veritas Communications is a member of the MDC Partners Network, one of the fastest-growing and most influential communications and marketing networks in the world. We specialize in influencer marketing and reaching brand advocates through digital, social media, promotional and traditional media channels. Veritas was the first agency in Canada to ‘influence the influencers’TM by engaging the minds and hearts of individuals whose endorsements drive preference, positive word-of-mouth and purchase. Today, we continue to lead the marketplace by measuring IMPACT, not just media impressions.
We are currently looking to grow our Montreal office by adding a Coordinator to the team. This role will work closely with our colleagues in Toronto.
What you’ll do
- Work with Client Leaders and Teams on client and agency projects.
- Conduct research and prepare reports to inform strategic thinking.
- Monitor, analyze and distribute relevant industry and client coverage.
- Maintain work plans and monitor workflows and assignments.
- Prepare materials ranging from social and media content to client presentations.
- Proactively communicate anticipated challenges to Client Leaders and Teams.
- Provide logistical event support.
- Attend brainstorms and internal meetings.
- Do things The Veritas Way – abide by our protocols and processes.
Who you are
- You’re smart. You have a degree in communications, marketing or a related field.
- You know the online and traditional media landscape locally and cross-country.
- You’re a self-starter. You need minimal direction/supervision to get the job done.
- You’re a team player. You want to make a meaningful contribution and help others.
- You’re coachable. You actively listen and are open to direction/feedback.
- You’re fast-working and can juggle multiple projects without sacrificing quality.
- You’re results-oriented. You’re driven to succeed.
- You’re an A+ communicator. You have solid bilingual verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on the thrill of shaping something new.
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- A flexible, fun work environment
- Exposure to leading companies and brands
- Coaching from the best and brightest Client Leaders in the business
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A company computer and cell phone allowance
Sound like you? Submit your resume and tell us why you want to work at Veritas Montreal: Careers@veritasinc.com