Veritas was the first agency to ‘influence the influencers’™ by engaging the minds & hearts of individuals whose endorsement drives preference, positive word-of-mouth and purchase. Our approach continues to lead the marketplace through a mixture of art and science. With a combination of bespoke influencer marketing strategies and our secret sauce. We are masters of influence and we can measure IMPACT, not just impressions.
Veritas is looking for an Account Director to take ownership of the outcomes and profitability of assigned business by managing resources and budgets. As a leader in the organization, the Director must embody the values and characteristics that make up the Veritas brand and encourage all members of the team to do the same.
What You’ll Do:
- Develops strategic communication plans (including metrics) that meet client business goals
- Oversees budgeting and billing responsibilities for all accounts under supervision and is able to negotiate realistic budgets with clients
- Accountable for teams to deliver on budget and on time
- Assists with the selection and attraction of a growing pool of talent
- Ensures productivity targets are reached personally and by all members of the account team
- Establishes and maintains strong rapport and relationships with clients
- Interacts and provides senior level strategic counsel to clients and recommends creative solutions to client, team and new business challenges
- Provides leadership, training and mentoring to Account Managers and proactively assists the team in delivery of project elements
- Manages compliance with mandatory processes and protocols
- Masters communication tactics with emphasis on high quality products in writing, editing and plan development
- Seeks opportunities to secure incremental revenue
- Identifies New Business opportunities
- Leads new business pitches along with Executive sponsor
- Active in new business pitches, presentations and liaise and secure new business prospects and opportunities
- Collaborates with team on providing creative solutions for clients and overall agency
Who You Are:
You have at least 8 years of experience working in an agency (preferably PR) and running accounts. You are an experienced leader with a track record for both managing teams and overseeing/growing portfolios. You have a deep appreciation for communication and an advanced knowledge of media and PR landscape. You can work autonomously and are able to lead a variety of projects at the same time.
What You’ll Get:
- A competitive salary and all the beverages and snacks you could ask for
- Health and Dental benefits
- Group RRSP matching
- Dry cleaning service
- A convenient and fun working environment
- Company computer and cell phone
- Collaboration on agency activities/working groups
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Contribution to the ongoing education of the agency’s corporate knowledge of social media and online marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role, we will only contact those we are interested in meeting.