The driving force behind Meat & Produce is creating a new and collaborative way to meet with our teams, our clients and our influencer partners in order to co-produce impactful ideas, experiences and content. Our approach will pave a new path to connecting with our consumers by giving the people who know our brands and our audiences best a voice at every step of the way. Collaboration and a “maker” culture is at the heart of everything that we do—this requires an ability to inspire others to bring the best out of each one of our team members and partners.
Content managers shape the conversations we create through each of our digital products. You make sure that each conversation helps our clients to get what they need from us.To do this requires a deep and consistently updated knowledge of the digital landscape and a strategic understanding of how we can help drive our clients’ business forward through content.
To do that, you need to think strategically about the creation and delivery of our content: what we say, how we say it, and where we deliver each piece of that message. You’ll collaborate with the content team to define the core value of the digital products we design and build. In short: you’ll use content to connect what our digital offerings can do with what truly matters to our clients.
This hybrid role is the meeting point of content & channel strategy and creative execution. It will include both client/project management for content focused accounts and integration into the content team.
- Apply all the tools available in your strategic kit: content audits, competitive analyses, content mapping, and evaluative research
- Uses expertise in the digital landscape to map out the content journey across relevant channels
- Develop creative concepts and plans for clients based on objectives
- Leads content development management to ensure timely and on-budget delivery
- Manage copywriting for content, finding the best ways to shape a conversation so that it helps our clients to do what matters most to them
- Maintains direct client liaison for relevant projects
- Suggests thoughtful optimizations to content based on performance
- Demonstrate to your colleagues how content can integrate, impact and improve our client offerings and support on agency education/training including measurement and optimizations
- Work closely with content lead to become a subject matter expert on what we’re offering, helping to promote the content team internally and externally
- Mentors junior staff to increase understanding of the digital landscape, improve copywriting abilities and measurement and reporting knowledge
- Participate in group brainstorms and ideation sessions for existing client content opportunities and new business opportunities
- Demonstrate an ability to describe technical processes simply and to distill a lot of information into a few clear client-friendly statements
- Thorough understanding of agency processes and ensures their implementation, including mandatory account service processes, finance processes including budget modeling and billing (accounting principles and profitability models)
- At least 5 years of writing experience in a content creation setting
- Experience writing for a variety of digital platforms
- A facility to shape content to fit the brand goals and objectives
- Deep knowledge of the common digital channels and best practices for content creation across each
- An understanding of how to measure content results and apply learnings to optimize future content
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about the challenge at hand
- Insatiable curiosity and a need to ask questions
- An eagerness to collaborate with colleagues, both from other disciplines and your own
- The ability to manage your workload and multiple projects/commitments within given timelines and budgets
- College or University degree preferably in PR, Media Relations or related industries
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.